Did you know that you can refinance up to 80% of your home’s value?
With the significant appreciation of housing prices in the past few years, many of our good-credit clients decide to unlock the value of their homes by refinancing their mortgage for a variety of purposes, including:
- Asset enhancement
- Debt consolidation, such as credit card, car loan and/or line of credit
- Combining first and second mortgages
Refinancing is a perfect fit for clients who have equity in their property and:
- Are you tired of making multiple (four or five) different payments each month?
- Do you find yourself making minimum payments each month?
- Are other creditors charging interest rates that are higher than today’s current mortgage rates?
- Do you wish you had more money to purchase stocks, bonds or make other investments?
Refinancing is also good for clients who are looking to reduce their monthly payments by increasing the amortization period.